Some light reading:
- Elizabeth Kolbert - writes about climate change at The New Yorker.
- George Monbiot - “I love not man the less, but Nature more.”
- The Daily Impact - Chronicling the crash of the industrial age.
- David Wallace-Wells - climate columnist for New York magazine.
- Yale Environment 360 - Opinion, analysis, reporting, and debate on global environmental issues.
- Climate and Environment - News in the New York Times.
- The New Yorker - Politics, international affairs, popular culture and the arts, science and technology, business, fiction, poetry, humor, and cartoons.
- Streetsblog - How to reduce dependence on cars and improve conditions for walking, biking, and transit.
- TomDispatch - Connecting some of the global dots regularly left unconnected by the mainstream media and offering a clearer sense of how this imperial globe of ours actually works.
- Project Drawdown - the most comprehensive plan ever proposed to reverse global warming.
- Bike Snob NYC - Systematically and mercilessly disassembling, flushing, greasing, and re-packing the cycling culture.
- CityLab - Telling the story of the world’s cities: how they work, the challenges they face, and the solutions they need.
- Planetizen - The future of built environments and connected natural environments, from the smallest towns to the largest cities and everything in between.